Excellence In Automotive Care
At Lou Kulis Automotive Services we are committed to providing excellence in automotive care and maintenance. Through our Code of Ethics we:
- Diagnose the cause and educate you on what repairs are needed and why.
- Offer you a price estimate that includes the total cost and time of repairs before we begin any work on your vehicle.
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain which are required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Seek your approval prior to performing any additional work not discussed on the original estimate and advise you of the total cost to repair.
- Inform you of the manufacturer's recommended maintenance based on the year/mileage of your vehicle.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means that meet your satisfaction.
- Make every effort to keep you informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice of parts and services which clearly itemizes used or re-manufactured parts. Customers are welcomed to inspect replaced parts upon request.
- Inform you of any Manufacturer Warranties covering parts. (We warranty all Parts & Labor for 12,000 miles or 12 months).
- Exercise responsible care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Fix your vehicle right the "first time".
- Conduct post repair testing to ensure that problems have been resolved to our strict repair criteria.
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Use the best parts for the job - whether new, remanufactured, rebuilt or used. In the event that new parts cant be located and used, rebuilt or remanufactured parts are needed, we will seek your approval prior to moving forward with the repairs.
- Solicit feedback regarding your service experience with us through the use of Customer Service Evaluation Cards as well as Online Evaluation Forms. We welcome customer feedback and will carefully consider all comments that will help us to improve our service.